To stay up on the latest, be sure to
Here is an easy craft that is made out of recycled toilet paper rolls.
You will need:
- One empty toilet paper roll
- Three small glass marbles
- Red acrylic paint
- Red glitter
- White glue
- Green ribbon
- Hot glue
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Flatten the toilet paper roll and cut a piece that is approximately 1/2 inch (or less - I don't measure, so eyeball how wide you want the petals to be).
2. Cut five petals total. Put a dab of hot glue near the top of each one and glue to the next petal to secure them in place. Now it should look like a flower.
3. Paint entire flower with red acrylic paint.
4. When dry, paint with glue and sprinkle with glitter. Allow to dry.
5. Put a glob of hot glue in the center, where all of the petals meet and attach the glass marbles.
6. Punch a hole in one of the petals - I used a hole punch - and string a ribbon through and make a loop to hang the ornament.
For another fun Christmas craft using toilet paper rolls, check out the Frosty Christmas Star! For all kinds of fun stuff, click on the Tutorials tab to see all my crafts!! There is something for everyone!
Come join the fun, while we craft every Monday and Friday!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!