Happy Friday! I'm All Shook Up!
You will need:- Resin - I used Easy Cast
- Coaster mold
- Picture of Elvis
- Black permanent marker
- Glitter - various blues
- Super Gloss Mod Podge
Here are some items that might help you create your own:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix blue glitter into the resin - mix well and pour into coaster mold.
3. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours before moving onto the next step.
4. Print a picture of Elvis, to fit the size of your coaster. Cut out.
5. With a black permanent marker, color the edge of the cut out and allow to dry.
6. Using Mod Podge, paint some onto the back of the head and then paint some onto the entire coaster.
7. Carefully place the picture onto the coaster and add Mod Podge on the front of the picture and the surrounding coaster. Make sure all of the coaster has Mod Podge on it. Allow to completely dry and repeat two more times.
8. Once it has COMPLETELY dried, prepare more resin and pour over coaster. Allow to cure and then you can unmold it!!
That's it! Don't be cruel! Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and Happy Crafting!